cape town lawn, turf, grass suppliers
Professionally installed artificial grass
by Cape Town Experts
Let’s do our part to save water
Price of Artificial Grass Supply & Installation
We do artificial grass all around in Cape Town
Get a free quote now
We have the following types of artificial grass in stock: check for pricing online
- Spring 30mm luxury length artificial grass
- Autumn 30mm luxury length
- Parklands 25mm strand length artificial grass
- Premier 25mm fibre length
- Kensington 20mm length artificial grass
- Econo 10mm length budget artificial grass
WHY ARTIFICIAL GRASS
- Low maintenance
- Natural looking
- Pet and eco-friendly artificial lawn
- Long lasting, green all year round
OUR INSTALLATION PROCESS
Clearing, digging (15mm depth) and leveling the area. Weed suppressing membrane application. Crusher dust application, screeding, dampening, compacting, shock absorbent material-optional, handpack the edging/concrete edging, repeating compacting, rolling out lawn, aligning grass to a desired size and shape, reinforcing the join with glue and defibrillating the new lawn in order to raise the yarns. DONE
Benefits of artificial grass outweighs those of natural grass, especially if you are living in an area affected by the devastating water crisis. If you are interested in saving money, conserving water and creating a home with exceptional curb appeal, artificial grass maybe the option you are seeking. While other drought tolerant landscapes provides similar benefits, there is one major difference ….desirable space. No one wants to play in an yard with cactus. Likewise, you probably don’t want your kids playing in a yard full of boulders. Capexperts Artificial Grass provide the same beautiful look and bounce as natural grass without the expense.
Free Quotes and Pricing of Artificial Grass
Complete form below, include the size of the area and type of lawn or artificial grass you would like to install. We will contact you back with a detailed quote on supply & installation.
NATURAL LAWN OPTIONS
KIKUYU R40 per m2
- It is an attractive bright green lawn, hard wearing grass which forms a dense carpet and spreads quickly.
- It normally becomes dormant in areas that experience frost and will reshoot at the first sign of spring.
- It damages relatively easily and is very versatile. However due to its high light requirements. It doesn’t grow in the shade.
- It forms a dense carpet.
- LOW maintenance.
WE ALSO SUPPLY
- Various other types of natural grass e.g. LM Berea and Buffalo
- Organic compost
- Pebble stones
- Drainage chips
- Slate tiles for pathways
- Paving bricks
- Lawn Renovation
- Landscape Lighting
- Natural Stone Walks
- Lawn Maintenance
- Seasonal Clean-ups
- Tree & Shrub Care
- Waterwise Lawns
- Artificial Grass
- Synthetic Sport Surfaces
- Hockey Fields
- Five-a-Side Courts